Enterprise project engineer responsible for analyzing business / technical requirements and engineering infrastructure solutions by leveraging technology guidelines.
• Responsible for designing solutions, aligned with client standards and target architecture, for projects initiated by supported line of business
o Assists project team with requirements completion
o Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates LOB infrastructure needs
o Develops technical designs to meet project requirements
o Works with desktop, network, and voice engineering resources as needed, ensuring that end-to-end infrastructure design is completed
o Presents design for Engineering review, completes updates as needed
o Partners with project team to complete Technical Design Document (TDD)
o Partners with PM to document implementation tasks for the project
• Responsible for ensuring that the designed solution
o Addresses all business and systems (functional/non-functional) requirements
o Flushes out and solves environment, capacity, and standard issues
o Aligns with managed platform standards
o Follows through exception approval for non-standard designs
o Gets implemented and validated per design
• Minimum 6 Years of overall IT experience.
• 3 Years experience in developing IT infrastructure Solutions as a lead engineer or Architect.
• 3 Years experience in IT Infrastructure implementation or lifecycle development.
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Systems Management or Similar Technical Field.
• 8+ Years of overall IT experience.
• 4 Years experience in developing IT infrastructure Solutions as a lead engineer or Architect.
• 4 Years experience in IT Infrastructure implementation or lifecycle development.
• 4 Years experience in managing IT infrastructure delivery.
• Proven experience & knowledge of current trends in following technologies: Wintel, WMWare, Data/Voice Networking, Storage, Data Security, Databases, Data Center Facilities, Java or .ASP hosting